TAG QUESTIONS

 



Yenelvis: What a beautiful day, don't you think?

Yeferson: Yes, it's actually very pretty. Did you come on vacation?

Yenelvis: No, I'm at a work conference. But there is a dike to enjoy the beach, right?

Yeferson: oh great, you're absolutely right, what's your name?

Yenelvis: My name is Yenelvis and what is yours?

yeferson: oh nice to meet you yenelvis. my name is yeferson

Yenelvis: Nice to meet you too Yeferson.

Yeferson: see you later

Yenelvis: see you later


Three Months Later

Yef: hello yen, nice to meet you again.

Yen: Hi Yef, I was enchanted by this beach, it's really beautiful, isn't it?

Yef: of course, and this time you come for work, right?

Yen: no, this time I wanted to visit this beautiful place

Yef: good choice, it's the best around here, isn't it?

Yen: Totally, bye I have to go

Yef: bye Yen



Comentarios